|PROGRAM OUTCOME, PROGRAM SPECIFIC OUTCOME & COURSE OUTCOME OF PG SCIENCE|
|Program code||Program Name||Course code||Course Name||Course Outcome||Program Specific Outcome||Program Outcome|
|MSC-CS||M.Sc. Computer Science||1MCS1||Digital System and Microprocessor||Student Will be able to understand the concept of Number system, Logic Families, Basic Gates, DeMogan's Theorem, Boolean Algebra, Design of Basic Ckt, History of Microprocessor, Basic Data types of 8086, Instruction of 8086 and Simple programs for 8086.||1.Utilize and implement hardware and software technologies that provide computing solutions to address the needs of an organization.|
2.Identify various needs within the organization and provide solution using computing technologies.
3.Apply basic cultural, social, legal, and ethical practices inherent in the discipline of computing.
4.Understand analyze and develop computer programs in the areas related to algorithms, system software, compiler design, data mining, mobile computing and networking for efficient design of computer based system of varying complexity.
5.To attain deep knowledge and understanding the principles of programming for applying in broad range of languages and open source platforms.
6.To improve the ability of imparting knowledge in various domains and to solve real world problems with modern technological tools.
|1. Ability to integrate and generate in-depth relevant scientific knowledge for the benefit of related Course.|
2. Ability to apply knowledge to perform project works scientifically to explain Course phenomena.
3. Ability to analyze and solve Course problems and also ability to evaluate situations and react responsibly to communicate, cooperate and lead a team among peers and others.
4. Ability to integrate professional ethics in life, organization, society and individual to fulfill the needs of mankind in both spiritual and material aspects.
5. Ability to acquire knowledge independently for continuous personal and professional development
6. Ability to explain managerial concepts and identify business opportunities and initiate action to achieve it.
|1MCS2||Dot Net Technologies and C#||Student will be able to understand the concept of .Net Technology elements and C# language to develop software and web desingning. It is also learned to design the advanced techniques of OOPs.|
|1MCS3||Operating System||Student ill be able to understand the techniques of Operating System. In this paper, Students learned Process Management, Device Management, Memory Management, File Management, Dealock and Deadlock Pevention techniques.|
|1MCS4||Computer Networks||Student will be able to understand the concept of Digital Communication, Data Transmission, Modulation, Demodulation and all layers of OSI Model.|
|2MCS1||Java Progra mming||Student will be able to understand the concept of programming methods in advanced object oriented programming language. In this paper students also learned about to design software development and web designing.|
|2MCS2||Data Structures||Student will be able to understand the concept of Programming Logic, algorithms and programming techniques in this paper. Data structure is the main part of the computer programming to design the different techniques.In this, Sorting , Searching, Mergind and Indexing methods are also learned.|
|2MCS3||Software Engineering||Student will be able to understand the System Concept, Role and Skills of System Analyst, Software Engg, SDLC, Models of Software Engg, Software Engg. Practice, Requirement Engg, Software Design, Software Quality, Software Metric and Software Testing|
|2MCS4||Compiler Construction||Student will be able to understand Compiler Construction techniques like Scanning, parsing, memory allocation, Error detection & correction with code optimization.|
|3MCS1||Data Mining and Data Warehousing||Student will be able to understand Data Mining Functionalities, Overview, A Multidimensional Data Model, Data Warehouse Architecture, Data Warehouse Implementation, Cluster Analysis, Graph Mining|
|3MCS2||Computer Graphics||Student will be able to understand Geometry and line generation, Graphics primitive, 3D Geometry, primitives and transformations, Hidden surfaces and lines, Shading, diffusion, illumination|
|3MCS4||Distributed Operating System||Student will be able to understandthe concept of distributed system, Communication in distributed systems, Processes and processors in distributed systems, Distributed file systems, Study of AMOEBA and MACH systems|
|4MCS1||Artificial Intelligence and Expert Systems||Student will be able to understand programming in for AI applications, expert system in prolog, AI technique, Basic problem solving methods, Game Playing, Concept of Natural Language Understanding|
|4MCS2||Design and Analysis of Algorithms||Student will be able to understand the concept of Data Structure, it is useful to find the Complexity of various Algorithms using various Techniques like Divide & Conquer , Search and Bound, Greedy Technique|
|4MCS3||Network Security||Student will be able to understand the concept of Terminology and Notation in Networking, Cryptography, Authentication, Standards, E-mail Security, Firewalls.|
|4MCS4||Mobile Communications||Student will be able to understand the concept of Mobile Communication, history and its Applications, Medium Access Control, Satellite Systems, Wireless LAN, Layers, Support For Mobility|
|Paper-I||Inorganic Chemistry||Student will be able to understand |
1) the stereochemistry and bonding in main group elements, molecular orbital theory of coordination complexes.
2) metallic clusture and boron hydride.
3) the chemistry of non-aqueous solvent.
4) various symmetry elements , symmetry operations.
|1.To develop abilities to apply the knowledge of contents of principles of Chemistry inculcated by teachers.|
2. To develop proper attitude towards the subject and ability to explore the subject up to thorough depth retaining their interest.
3.To develop the power of appreciation, the achievements in Chemistry and its role in nature as well as in the social order.
4.To develop skills required in Chemistry such as the proper handling of apparatus, chemicals and sophisticated instruments, ability to analyze the data and its interpretation, etc.
5.PG students became acquainted with the basic tools needed to carry out independent chemical research, data analysis, data generation, etc.
6.They will learn to do their research ethically, with areas at the forefront of Chemical Sciences, with interdisciplinary approach.
7.Students will become able to secure jobs in industries, teaching profession and other requisite government employments. To promote understanding of basic facts and concepts in Chemistry, while retaining the excitement of Chemistry.
8.To flourish interest of PG students to pursue their further studies in research institutes and in renowned institutes with Chemistry as a discipline.
9.To make them able to qualify examinations such as NET, SET, GATE, JRF, etc.
|Paper-II||Organic Chemistry||Student will be able to understand|
1) Cocept of aromaticity& Chemistry of cyclopentadiene anion or compounds. Conformational analysis of Cycloalkanes & effect on reactivity.
2) the concept of stereochemistry & reaction mechanism with reference to structure & reactivity.
3) reaction mechanism of aliphatic /aromatic nucleophilic substitution & elimination reaction.
|Paper-III||Physical Chemistry-I||Student will be able to understand |
1) Quantum & surface chemistry.
2) classical & non-equilibrium thermodynamics, Nuclear Chemistry in which Reprocessing of spent fuel, Breeder reactor etc. are studied.
3) theories of reaction rates like collision theory, Transition state theory etc.
|Paper-IV||Modern Methods of Separation||Student will be able to understand |
1) the role of analytical Chemistry &it’s quantitative & qualitative analytical methods.
2) separation technique & statistical analysis.
3) different chromatography like Gas, HPLC, GC-MS etc.
4) chemical safty& Handling of chemicals & also explosives & chemical weapons.
|Paper-V||Co-ordination Chemistry||Student will be able to understand |
1) electronic spectra, Fundamental equation in molecular magnetism, magnetic susceptibility & magnetic moment.
2) reaction mechanism of Transition metal complexesI& II.
3) metal carbonyl, metal nitrosyl& fluxional organometallic compounds.
4) bioinorganic chemistry of Fe, Co etc. & also study biological role of alkali metal ions, ligands, ion transport across the membrane.
|Paper-VI||Organic Chemistry-II||Student will be able to understand |
1) mechanism of molecular rearrangement reaction, photochemistry of different organic compounds & also conversion of solar energy to chemical & other form of energies, solar voltic cell.
2) pericyclic reaction & Frontier orbitals of molecules.
3)desigining a green synthesis & microwave induced green synthesis also Ionic liquid as Green Solvent.
|Paper-VII||Physical Chemistry-II||Student will be able to understand |
1) kinetics of complex & fast chemical reaction.
2) polymer chemistry, its applications, molecular mass determination by osmometry, viscometry etc.
3)electrochemistry of different solution.
4) partition function like translational, rotational, vibrational& electronic partition function & statistical thermodynamics.
|Paper-VIII||Optical Methods and Environmental Chemistry||Student will be able to understand |
1) flame emission & atomic spectrometry.
2) water, air & soil pollution & also objectives of analysis & parameter for analysis.
3) Measurement of DO, BOD, COD & their significance as pollution indicators & a brief idea of coagulation & flocculation.
4) effect of air pollutants on living & non-living things, photochemical smog & monitoring of air pollution.
|Paper-IX||Spectroscopy-I||Student will be able to understand |
1)various techniques in spectroscopy.
2) Instrumentation & sample handling .
3) Interpretation of NMR & IR Spectra.
|Paper-X||Analytical Chemistry-I||Student will be able to understand |
1) different applications of conductometry, pH-metry, potentiometry, colorimetry techniques which are useful for practical purpose &research.
2) different thermal methods like Thermogravimetry TG & DTG, also study of different electrodes.
3) Stripping voltammetry & their applictions in trace dtermination of metal ions & biologically important compounds.
|Paper-XI||Special Paper-I Organic Chemistry (Organic Synthesis-I)||Student will be able to understand |
1) photochemistry & molecular orbital symmetry also how to draw Frontier orbital diagram of different molecules.
2) the mechanism of different organic reaction & Retrosynthetic analysis of different molecules.
3) how to protect &deprotect the molecules for a particular chemical reaction.
|Paper-XII||Special Paper-II Organic Chemistry (Natural Product-I)||Student will be able to understand |
1) isolation of different alkaloids from Morphine, Nicotine &Terpenoids from Camphor, Gerenoil etc.
2) chemistry of proteins & amino acids & uses for living organisms.
3) Chemistry of carbohydrates, classification & methods of application of dying mechanism.
|Paper-XIII||Spectroscopy-II||Student will be able to understand |
1) X-ray diffraction, electon diffraction & Neutron diffraction method & its measurements techniques.
2) principles and working of mass spectrometry & also fundamentals of molecular spectroscopy.
3) how to deduce the structure of any organic compound on the basis of IR, MASS, UV, NMR & 13C NMR spectroscopy.
|Paper-XIV||General Analytical Chemistry||Student will be able to understand |
1) chemical & nutritional composition of food.
2) chemical preservative of food & analysis of artificial sweeterners in food & colouring agents.
3) Radiotracer technique its apllications in analytical chemistry & carbon dating process.
|Paper-XV||Special Paper-III Organic Chemistry (Organic Synthesis-II)||Student will be able to understand |
1) Chemo &Regioselectivity phenomena of chemical reaction.
2) methods of preparation & applications of Phase Transfer Catalysis & crown ether in organic synthesis.
3) different reagents & functional group transformation in organic chemistry.
|Paper-XVI||Special Paper-IV Organic Chemistry (Natural Product-II)||Student will be able to understand |
1) synthesis & uses of different polymers & rubbers.
2) Chemistry of antibiotics, antimalarial& antipyretics drugs.
3) the development of new drugs & Procedure followed in drug design.
|MSC-ZOO||M.Sc. Zoology||Paper-I||Animal Structure and Function (Non-Chordata)||Student will be able to understand details of Animal Kingdom through its various phyla, classification and various systems. They will also learn various groups of animal showing similarities and dissimilarities with each other.||1 Fundamental and core knowledge & understanding of animals.|
2 Relevant knowledge of core concepts, principles, themes, terminology, and classification systems in the terrestrial biology disciplines covered in zoology.
3. Students will be able to access the primary literature, identify relevant works for a particular topic, and evaluate the scientific content of these works.
4. Quantitative, qualitative analysis and interpretation of biological data. 5. An ability to function effectively on teams and individually to accomplish a common goal
|Paper-II||Animal Structure and Function (Chordata)||Student will be able to understand the life and diversity of higher animals. It also focused on taxonomic keys, scientific methods of animal other than lower anclassification and rules of ICZN.|
|Paper-III||Gamete Biology||Student will be able to understand various processes of fertilization in animal also processes concerned with moderen aspects of reproductive biology|
|Paper-IV||Genes and Differentiation||Student will be able to understand differentiation of various cells from a single diploid cell, zygote. It also focuses on various methods of population control by studying methods of contraception, biology of sex determination and modern aspects of application of stem cells.|
|Paper-V||Molecular Cell Biology||Student will be able to understand membrane physiology, transport across the cell membrane with the help of various receptors. They will also learn cell signaling, various cell cycles, cytoskeleton and various secretary pathways in cell.|
|Paper-VI||Tools and Techniques in Biology||Student will be able to understand the concept of new tools and techniques such as colorimetric, spectrophotometric, atomic absorption spectrophotometric, ESR, NMR and XRD. This paper also covered microbiological techniques, organelle separation, radio isotopes and mass isotope techniques in biology.|
|Paper-VII||Endocrinology||Student will be able to understand the concept of endocrine glands, their hormones and physiological roles, biological synthesis, hypersecretion and hyposecertion of hormones. In addition to this, they will learn various hormonal disorders and their control.|
|Paper-VIII||Environment and Ecology||Student will be able to understand environmental factors like biotic and abiotic interactions, habitat and niche, community ecology. They will also learn environmental pollution, global warming, global dimming, biodiversity, conservation biology and toxicological aspects of biology.|
|Paper-IX||Molecular Cytogenetic- I||Student will be able to understand the concept of mutation, somatic cell genetics, epigenetic, genome organization, genetics of cancer and various structural abnormalities in human chromosomes and genetic disorder.|
|Paper-X||Molecular Cytogenetic- II||Student will be able to understand heritance through chromosomes, drosophila as tool in genetics and molecular phylogenetic and cytogenetic techniques.|
|Paper-XI||Fisheries-I Fish Nutrition, Capture and Culture Fishery, Fisheries||Student will be able to understand fishery industry in India, types of fishery, chemical composition, nutritional value of fish food and fish culture in India.|
|Paper-XII||Fisheries-II Fish Physiology||Student will be able to understand physiological organization, mechanism and working of body processes in fishes.|
|Paper-XIII||Biochemistry||Student will be able to understand bimolecular, types of proteins, nucleic acids and lipid and carbohydrate metabolism in animals.|
|Paper-XIV||Enzymology and Biostatistics||Student will be able to understand the concept of structure, classification, functional diversity and applications of enzymes, various statistical tools and applications in biology|
|Paper-XV||Fisheries-III Fish Harvest and Post Harvest Technology||Student will be able to understand the concept of national fishery policy in India, various types of fish product their preservation, marketing and management.|
|Paper-XVI||Fisheries-IV Fish Reproductive Physiology and Pathology||Student will be able to understand the concept of functional physiology of body processes in fish, problems in fishery , prophylaxis and treatment and therapy in fish diseases.|